Online ticket sales are temporarily unavailable.
The following groups do not need to purchase tickets online.
– Children (18 and Under) [Free admission]
– Groups (20+ people)
– Those who qualify for admission fee exemption
– Local residents visiting on Towada Citizens Free Day
– Those using Towada Art Center Partners (TAPS) benefits
– Those with invitations or complimentary tickets
Email Notification Settings
Please make sure to confirm your email settings before purchasing your tickets.
You may want to add yoyaku★towadaartcenter.com (change ★ to @) to your contacts to ensure that your confirmation email doesn’t get caught by your spam filter.
All Sales Final
The full amount of admission will be charged at the time of booking and is non-refundable even if you change or cancel your reservation.
No refunds or changes will be allowed in the event of a major interruption to public transportation (e.g., train, shinkansen, airplane, bus, ferry, etc.). Please carefully confirm your date of visit before booking your ticket.
*This policy does not apply in the event of the temporary closure of the Towada Art Center
Refunds Due to Temporary Closure
The Towada Art Center may be forced to close temporarily due to bad weather or changes in the situation regarding COVID-19.
If such a closure is planned, we will contact you at the e-mail address you have registered.
In the event of temporary closure, a refund will be made to those eligible.
If you are not contacted, please email us at the address below with the following information.
yoyaku★towadaartcenter.com (please change ★ to@ before sending)
– Number of guests
– Date and time of visit
Ticket Transfer & Resale Prohibited
Tickets transferred or resold to a third party will not be honored at the Towada Art Center.
Bookings are limited to groups of 5 people.
If you book tickets for a group of 6 people or larger, you will need to split into groups of 5 or smaller when visiting the Towada Art Center.
When the capacity for a time slot is reached, it will no longer be available for reservations.
Have Your Booking Confirmation Email Ready When You Visit
You will be asked to show your booking confirmation email at reception. If you are unable to present the email, your booking will be voided and you will not be able to enter the center.
– Please read the Rules of the center before booking.
– Please help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
– Reception may be crowded immediately following your reservation time, and you may be required to wait before entering the center.
– Depending on your device and connection, the booking screen may be slow to load. If you experience lag, be sure to wait for the screen to refresh before proceeding with your reservation.
The Towada Art Center will not be held responsible for duplicate reservations due to customer error or connectivity issues and requests for refunds will not be honored.