To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection, the Towada Art Center may limit entry to the premises during busy periods when a large volume of visitors is expected. Below is a list of dates and times where the museum is expected to be crowded due to group reservations. Entry may be restricted depending on the circumstances. Please try to avoid the following times when planning your visit to the museum.
*Please note that you may be asked to wait if entry is restricted.
The Cube Café & Shop is also expected to be crowded during these times.
We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your understanding and cooperation in making the Towada Art Center a safe place for everyone.
Particularly Busy Times
(Times when crowds are expected)
– Weekdays: 11:00–15:00
– Saturdays: 13:00–17:00
*The art center tends to be busier in the afternoons than in the mornings.
*The art center tends to be busier in the mornings and is less busy after 15:00.
Depending on the circumstances, the art center may restrict entry without prior notice.
– Entry will be limited from 9:00 until last entry at 16:30.
– You may have to wait for a maximum of 30 minutes before being able to enter the art center.
– Re-entry to the art center will not be permitted. *The restriction period may be extended depending on the circumstances.
– Restrictions also apply to guests who only intend on visiting the Cube Café & Shop.
– During entry restriction periods, entry will be limited to the main entrance of the art center (near Flower Horse). *Entrances at the back of the art center (near the parking lot) and at the rest space inside the Towada Art Center Cubé will be closed.
– Visitors should line up at the main outdoor entrance near Flower Horse when waiting to buy tickets. Please take appropriate precautions to ensure you are prepared to wait outside in case of adverse weather.
– Art center staff will be available at all times near the main entrance.
– Please follow any instructions given by art center staff.
– A limited numbers of seats are available at the rest space near the Cube Café & Shop inside the Towada Art Center Cube, which can be used while waiting for your turn for admission.
– Due to the circumstances, the rest space may become crowded. Feel free to visit the cafe and shop first before seeing the rest of the art center.